Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunny Side Up.


hello cuties !
where on earth could i possibly be going in this cheeky white flowy skirt
paired with a black cut out crop top?
oh, the graduation hats and the robes told you?
brilliant.
BUT.
can you tell me where I am?
| typing away aimlessly at a fashion blogpost | 

gjrnjgdngndgnigmdmgdmgd..gjdngdfkj
where has time gone?

only because i'm residing in one of the sunniest sides of the globe
Nevada.
(it's Florida, you guys. Miami, FL) 
where the residents don't know what pants are.
I had a HUGE wake up call, when 1/3 of my luggage consisted of just that.. 
"i definitely could get used to this", I said while waving my aviators.

can we all take a moment to glance and marvel over the extraordinary piece of nature
that happened to be my backdrop?
bloody hell, nature is so brilliant. 

Graduations in Miami, are completely different than the ones in ........ other places.
I'm lying, they're all the same. 

top: charlotte russe | skirt : the limited | face: priceless.

No comments: