disclaimer: this photos are not staged.
hello cuties!
I'm currently jamming Kid Cudi while typing this..
You have his newest album "Indicud", don't you?
Shame if you don't, I always get in my chill writing mood with him.
He's like one of those artists where you could just listen to his music
and literally die.
BECAUSE YOUR SO CHILL.
Okay enough, as you can probably tell by my amazing restaurant feel backdrop..
I was at Cheddars for one of my friends birthday.
And, all I have to say is that it's nice looking older than your age, sometimes.
If you know what I'm saying...
But I wanted to incorporate the idea of
"ALL BLACK EVERYTHING"
So, I threw on a leather crop top and gorgeous studded black harem pants.
I've honestly been searching high and low for harem pants
AND when I found these..
I fell in love for the first time.
Now, I didn't want to go in there all black, so I paired this outfit with nude flats
and a sidebag I bought off those random street vendors.
With a dash of my new favorite plum lip color,
I think I was set for the night. Do you?
leather top: charlotte russe | harem pants: random store in Orlando | side bag: random street vendor in San Antonio.
I'm sorry.. I need to start remembering where I bought things instead of just rushing out the store, throwing away the receipt, flinging the store bag in the dumpster and rocking the clothes for the night. I'm embarrassed.



No comments:
Post a Comment